You might plan to initiate the easiest way to burn your fat, but still not fixed how to do that? It is important to focus on exercises that will help you burn the most calories. And, exercises that target the chest and tricep muscles are some of the most effective for burning calories. Both The chest and tricep workout are the most popular muscle groups to target when working out for Weight Loss. Not only do they give you a good workout To Burn Fat, but they also help to Tone Up and Sculpt your body. In this article, we’ll share a workout routine that you can use to tone your chest and triceps, particularly will help you lose weight most effectively.
Best Workout to Target Your Chest and Tricep For Weight Loss
A chest and tricep workout for weight loss should incorporate various exercises to make your workout effective. You should start with simple exercises and gradually increase the weight or repetitions of each exercise. You can also add variations to each exercise, like supersets, which combine several exercises in one workout. These exercises will add more challenge and cardio to your workout.
Triceps and forearms
A chest and tricep workout for weight loss should include exercises for the triceps and forearms. The essential exercise is the pushup, but you can also do variations of this exercise for triceps strength. For instance, tricep pushups require you to use your tricep muscles to make them tighter. You can use a pair of dumbbells for this exercise. Medium-weight dumbbells should be sufficient.
How to do Triceps and forearms workout:
1. Start by lying on your back with your knees bent and feet flat on the floor.
2. Place your hands behind your head, elbows pointing out to the sides.
3. Use your triceps to slowly lift your head and shoulders off the floor.
4. Hold for a count of two, then lower back down.
5. Repeat for 12-15 repetitions.
6. For the forearm workout, start by sitting on a bench or chair with your feet flat on the floor.
7. Place your hands on the edge of the seat, palms facing down.
8. Slowly lift your body off the seat, using your forearms to support your weight.
9. Hold for a count of two, then lower back down.
10. Repeat for 12-15 repetitions.
Many chest and tricep exercises are compound, using several muscle groups simultaneously. Some exercises are designed explicitly for the triceps, such as the bench press, which requires the use of the back of the arms. Moreover, these exercises can be done at the same time, so they can maximize muscle development. Plus, they save time because they do not require separate warm-ups.
How to do Bench press workout:
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to properly do a bench press:
1. Start by lying on the bench with your feet flat on the ground and your back pressed firmly against the pad.
2. Grab the barbell with an overhand grip, your hands should be slightly more than shoulder-width apart.
3. Carefully unrack the barbell and lower it to your sternum, tucking your elbows close to your sides.
4. From this position, drive the barbell back up to the starting position.
5. Finally, repeat for the desired number of reps.
Remember to breathe throughout the entire exercise and to keep your core engaged to protect your lower back. When first starting out, it is important to use a lighter weight so that you can perfect your form. As you become more comfortable with the exercise, you can gradually increase
Doing dips can be tricky – you need to ensure your elbows are close to your body when performing this exercise. You want to focus on the triceps and engage them while doing the exercise. Also, try to avoid touching the weights with your hands and feet.
How to do Dips workout:
Dips are an effective way to work your triceps, but they can also be used to work your chest and shoulders. Here’s how to do dips:
1. Start with your hands on a flat surface, such as a bench or chair.
2. Lower your body down until your arms are at a 90-degree angle.
3. Push back up to the starting position.
4. Repeat for 10-12 reps.
5. Remember, to make the exercise more challenging, you can add weight by holding a dumbbell in each hand.
Incline bench press
Another popular exercise for the chest and triceps is the incline bench press. The incline bench press targets the clavicular head but is controversial. Nevertheless, it is an excellent exercise for the chest and triceps after a leg day. And if you want to switch up exercises, use an incline barbell bench press. This way, you can save time while targeting more muscle groups.
How to do Incline bench press:
1. Start by lying on your back on an incline bench with your feet flat on the floor.
2. Place your hands on the barbell at shoulder-width apart.
3. Use your legs to help you lift the barbell off the rack and hold it over your chest.
4. Slowly lower the barbell down to your chest, then press it back up to the starting position.
5. Repeat for 8-12 repetitions.
-Keep your core engaged and your back flat against the bench throughout the exercise.
-Don’t arch your back or swing the barbell up; use your muscles to lift the weight in a controlled manner.
-Breathe evenly throughout the exercise.
Conclusion: The incline bench press is a great exercise for weight loss and can be done with a variety of weights to make it challenging for all fitness levels. Give it a try and see how it can help you reach your weight loss goals!
A dumbbell raise works the tricep muscles and the upper chest. It can be performed while sitting or standing. Your hands must be held in the proper positions for the most effective results. The feet should be flat on the floor, and your elbows should be slightly bent. Your core should be engaged throughout this exercise to prevent your back from arching. Repeat ten to fifteen repetitions of this exercise.
How to do Incline bench press:
1. Start by standing with your feet shoulder-width apart and holding a dumbbell in each hand.
2. Raise the dumbbells to shoulder height, then lower them back down to the starting position.
3. Repeat this exercise for 10-12 repetitions.
4. As you get stronger, you can increase the number of repetitions or the amount of weight you are using.
5. Never forget to focus on your breathing as you exercise and to keep your core engaged to help protect your lower back.
One technique to strengthen the triceps is the triceps curl. When performing these exercises, your elbows should be shoulder-width apart. You should also keep the weight behind your head when performing this exercise. This will help prevent your chest from being too tense.
How to do Triceps curl for weight loss:
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and your knees slightly bent. Hold a dumbbell in each hand with your palms facing your thighs.
- Keeping your upper arms close to your sides and your elbows pointing forward, slowly lift the dumbbells until your forearms are perpendicular to the floor.
- Pause for a moment, then slowly lower the dumbbells back to the starting position.
- Repeat for 10-12 repetitions.
The Bottom Line
Performing chest and tricep workouts together can help you lose weight faster. Mixing up training styles will build your muscle mass and strength. By working the pecs, you can increase your pressing strength. This is because chest muscles must be trained in their full range of motion. You will work all of their muscle fibers by training them in their entire range of motion.